scratch subscription offer - last day!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
It's me again - if anyones interested scratch magazine have an offer on 12 months subscription for £22.50 - but it ends 2day.
Its on a site called www.beautyfornails.com - I've just paid for mine cos I didnt get to excel & needed not to feel tttoooo left out !!!!
Get those cards out !!!
Jayneym

jayneym said:
It's me again - if anyones interested scratch magazine have an offer on 12 months subscription for £22.50 - but it ends 2day.
Its on a site called www.beautyfornails.com - I've just paid for mine cos I didnt get to excel & needed not to feel tttoooo left out !!!!
Get those cards out !!!
Jayneym
thanks for tha ive been meaning to subscribe to scratch for a while,i was hoping to do so at excel yesterday but didnt see the stand for it.might ring scratch direct and see if they can match or better :biggrin: that offer lol.youve gotta be cheeky

Hi

Been to the web site, but can't seem to find the section to subscribe to Scratch. Can you help ??

Thanks

Great and thanks for that. Have been meaning to subscribe for ages but thought i'd wait for the ex-cel show for an offer - don't need to now. I'm going tomorrow so it's saved me time so i can do more shopping yippee!

Thanks

Lorraine

River said:
Hi

Been to the web site, but can't seem to find the section to subscribe to Scratch. Can you help ??

Thanks

Go to the quick shopping menu on the top right hand side and scroll right to the bottom, you'll find magazine subscriptions there.

pink kitten said:
Go to the quick shopping menu on the top right hand side and scroll right to the bottom, you'll find magazine subscriptions there.
just booked mine through beautyfor nails at the special price.so when will we get our 1st issue is it april?

Thanks Pink Kitten, just ordered mine !

Thanks - just ordered mine.

Thanks for the info have been meaning to subscribe for ages but glad i waited cos thats really cheap !!

susie x

Same as above, been meaning to get round to it, jut never did!!

Ta very much, all done now!
Love Tina x

jayneym said:
Get those cards out !!!
Jayneym

Thanks a lot I have been wondering how to subscribed to a magasine and was toying with subscribing to scratch and when I read your message I immediatly went there and have subscribed for 12 months. Thanks again karen x

Thanks for that I got a phone call from scratch today about my renewal but they couldnt offer the same deal nevermind. I ended up subscribing to scratch and war paint !!! Yipeeee saw some other bits on the site that looked good too thanks for sharing this with us and helping us to save some money

xx

yep I did my renewal today and what a bargain.
Thanks

Glad u guys have done it too - thought it was a bargain that needed to b shared with all you nail lovers !!
Enjoyed helping you spend your hard earned pennies - couldnt get to excel ssoo had to make up for it I suppose !!!!!!!
Enjoy your first copy - cant wait 2 get mine !
LOL Jayneym xxxx

Just ordered mine too! Thats a bargain !

Latest posts

Back