Security breaches in the salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anniemaye

Reaction score
So I'm doing an assignment and need some examples of some security breaches that could happen within the salon, and need to explain what to do if they happen.

Could anyone give me some examples?

thankyou :biggrin:

what have you come up with so far?

So I'm doing an assignment and need some examples of some security breaches that could happen within the salon, and need to explain what to do if they happen.

Think of Data Protection risks and theft

So far I have come up with theft

Hi AM.

Although some new people don't like it much, you will generally find that when it comes to homework/assignments you will be given some direction or help by helpful fellow geek as to where to look or which direction to look but on SG it is encouraged that folks look into things themselves and noone will give you a full answers so to speak.

I think this is right as imo it is the best way to learn. Google was my favourite research tool followed by You tube if it was something visual I was after. You will find a lot of what you are after if you use these means.

The post above by HWilliams also gives you some great direction to start with and research further. You already have one right direction with theft.

Last edited:
I would be more than happy to help if say....it was come up with 5 examples and you could only come up with 4. However, you've come up with one word so far.

I'm sure you can think of more yourself, use the search feature on this site and also Google!

Good luck!

:Scared:I have the security breaches but i haven't got a clue on the procedures you take.

Can someone really help please thankyou.

:Scared:I have the security breaches but i haven't got a clue on the procedures you take.

Can someone really help please thankyou.

So for theft; alarms, CCTV, stock check etc

X

my question was to detail the procedure for dealing with the following security breaches
1.loss of stock
2.loss of personal belongings
3.intruder in office
4.loss of client information

so, loss of stock and personal belongings would be cctv, stock sheets, loss of client information would be back up on hard disk on computer etc and im not sure about intruder in office ??

Thankyou i think i overlooked the question :biggrin: and went to indepth. thanks alot

my question was to detail the procedure for dealing with the following security breaches
1.loss of stock
2.loss of personal belongings
3.intruder in office
4.loss of client information

so, loss of stock and personal belongings would be cctv, stock sheets, loss of client information would be back up on hard disk on computer etc and im not sure about intruder in office ??

Thankyou i think i overlooked the question :biggrin: and went to indepth. thanks alot

Intruder..? God, I didn't do that one in college lol! I'd say panic alarm...

H x

Hi did you manage to find out security breaches? And procedures to deal with them? I'm stuck too and any any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi did you manage to find out security breaches? And procedures to deal with them? I'm stuck too and any any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, the original poster hasn’t logged into the site since posting this thread, so you may prefer to create a new thread of your own instead?

Latest posts

Back