Semi permanent eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mel08

Reaction score
Hi, what would you suggest is the best longest lasting glue for semi perm lashes please? I know clients loose around 63 lashes in 3 weeks, and some of mine last this long, some longer, some less, I’m wanting to use a glue that will make sure they get the most out of their lashes! Any help or advice will be appreciated! Thank you

Hi, I am pretty new to the semi permanent lashes as I started with spray tans and hair extensions. The glues I am trying recommended by the technician who does my lashes (which are amazing) suggested LASH FX adhesive, FLIRTIES adhesive and MARVALASH. I have bought them all and having models to trial each one to see which is working best for me :) All the research I did, these glues had the best reviews too. Hope this helps. xx

The adhesive is a huge factor when you are applying extensions but room conditions, your speed and your technique can also have an impact.
The retention should be far longer than 3 weeks though as you would infill at that point and only replace any lashes that have grown out too far.

If your clients are losing lashes earlier or they loose a lot in between infills then it could be their aftercare or maybe the wrong adhesive for the current conditions, preparation or even a combination of it all? x

Latest posts

Back