sensitive after wax lotion for bikini

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeymummy

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone recomend an after wax lotion for the bikini area that is for xtra sensitive skin?
I am using salon sysyem lavender one for sensitive skin and a client of mine had a reaction to it and so did i, just on the bikini area!!

cheers in advance
Carrie xx

As an aside, don't be afraid to apply something like a nappy rash cream if your client has sensitive skin. You don't have to tell them what it is and it'll really calm the area. xxx

How about Aloe Vera? Very calming and perfect for sensitive skins.

I'm with The Wax Queen, cream for nappy rash it great for sensitive skin.

I have a client who seems to react to everything, aloe vera, lavender, tea tree (her skin goes mental when that is applied to it). The nappy cream is great.

Trish :hug:

after reading waxing threads with interest, I now have a little pot of nappy rash cream, decanted into a small jar, and some baby oil, decanted in to a little spritz bottle - the clients don't know what it is, but I do, and feel so much happier for it!

thanks for the replys geeks.!
funny enough, i put on some drapolene last night and it worked a treat!!!
carrie xxxx

thanks for the replys geeks.!
funny enough, i put on some drapolene last night and it worked a treat!!!
carrie xxxx

This just proves that 'theory' changes with time and it's not set in stone. Never be afraid to speak up if you believe something to be wrong or if you have a new way of improving techniques.

Maybe we should start a NRC Anon...............Nappy rash cream anonymous. My name's Kim and I use nappy rash cream. LOL. xxxxx

This just proves that 'theory' changes with time and it's not set in stone. Never be afraid to speak up if you believe something to be wrong or if you have a new way of improving techniques.

Maybe we should start a NRC Anon...............Nappy rash cream anonymous. My name's Kim and I use nappy rash cream. LOL. xxxxx

yep agree,,,, my name is Carrie, i am adicted to a**e rash cream.

Latest posts

Back