Session Scratch Close up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Reaction score

A close up of the nails I did for Session Scratch 2005 - in this months Scratch Magazine, thought my geeky friends might like a closer looky. if you click on it once it takes you to the gallery but the image is still a bit blurry click on the image again for a better view.
KxXx

omg...they are fantastic babes...i love em..you must be proud as punch xxx

one word,
WOW.

This is so COOL,so GHOTIC & looks just FABULOUS!!!...GREAT work...I'm dazed... :Love:

wow, they are PROPER LUSH:lick: :lick:

TERRIFIC - Fab start to 2006 for you - go girl!

Sigh..I can only hope that ONE day, I might be able to create nails as beautiful as this...well done nemotail, your work is amazing. x

Karol....WOW.....

Thanks for posting the picture...as my Jan Scratch hasn't arrived yet and I have been desperate to see this article and how Glorsclaws and yourself got on in your session......!!

I am not a big nail art fan (shock, horror!!)...but these are fabulous...you really like your goth look!!, as I have already commented on in your gallery before now.....
I know all your fellow geeks will appreciate how difficult these were to create, My God! black and glitter!!! and still there are crisp clear smiles!!!how do you do it!!!

What a fab start for 2006 for you...............

fantastic work Karol :D they're gorgeous xx

Stunning work of art. They are beautiful and Im not surprized they are the scratch mag. Well done honey xx

Well done Karol! Your nails are fantastic. I saw this photo when i got my Scratch issue on saturday and i was so chuffed for you. Well done x

Well done Karol..... fantastic work! If anyone wants to see a pic of karols nails at their very best, you'll be pleased to know that you can view the original pic at her website. Click on the following link to go straight to Karol's Nail Art Gallery and then click on Scratch Magazine picture no.2 to see the nails close up.

They are fab.very talented.

:hug: Thanks for all your kind comments I really appreciate your support. The Geeks gallery esp. Glo were the inspiration behind me trying photographic work and the result was me winning this competition - if I can do it anyone can. I love to see photo's of other peoples work, its brilliant - so dont be shy get the photo's up there! We are all learning and viewing one another pictures and critiques are a fab way for us all to get new ideas/ techniques.
Sean has put the other photo's from the shoot on the gallery in my website clicky here so you can have a looky there - my model Claire is stunning, she was so photogenic and really made the whole look complete.
KxXx

WOW they are fab!

is there a photo of glorias nails to see ?

i like this one off ya website hun its gorge

gorg nails nemotail! superb!x

Latest posts

Back