Setting up mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillyflower

Reaction score
Hiya

I am wondering what is the best way to set up my mobile business? I work in a salon just now and do my mobile treatments around my working hours but it proving to be a bit too much for me.

Ideally I would have my own salon but the 2 places I had lined up havn't really taken off yet (still waiting on funding, rent and rates from the council, etc) so I was planning on going fully mobile until I get in.

I have a website offering all the treatments I am qualified in and prices, etc and at first, it was very popular.

The problem is, I let my job take over from my mobile work as my hours increased and it is now suffering. I have offered 10% off everything and had a few wee bits and bobs in but not much!

How can I go fully mobile and make money from it? what is my best strategy? OR should I just stay in my job until I get my salon up and running?

Can anyone give me some tips on how i can be mobile full time? Is the money good? I have a mortgage and bills to pay so I need some help weighing up my options!

Thanks

Lillyflower xx:)xx

Latest posts

Back