Shake CND Shellac bottle throughout treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulamaula

Reaction score
Is it normal that i must shake the bottle after every few nails or its going glupey and thick?

I am taking a long time as im a newbie and being so precise, the bottle is sitting on the table under led table light, is this acceptable ?

Is it normal that i must shake the bottle after every few nails or its going glupey and thick?

I am taking a long time as im a newbie and being so precise, the bottle is sitting on the table under led table light, is this acceptable ?
No, it's not normal. Is your room cold? Keeping the bottle warm helps the flow of the gel polish.

Is there a possibility the led table light is curing the shellac in the bottle?

A top tip for you .... especially on those bottles that are nearing their end & becoming quite thick, here's what I do..... As soon as I start I put my base & top coat inbetween my legs as I'm prepping to warm it up & once the clients has chosen their colour I do the same with the colour. It really works wonders for the application process & makes those thicker colours apply like a dream! Try it!! [emoji5]️

A top tip for you .... especially on those bottles that are nearing their end & becoming quite thick, here's what I do..... As soon as I start I put my base & top coat inbetween my legs as I'm prepping to warm it up & once the clients has chosen their colour I do the same with the colour. It really works wonders for the application process & makes those thicker colours apply like a dream! Try it!! [emoji5]️
Just put the bottle between your legs? Brilliant idea

Is there a possibility the led table light is curing the shellac in the bottle?
Thats what i was thinking and hoping not??? Would this happen ? How the hell do i overcome if so, light cost me a fortune

Just put the bottle between your legs? Brilliant idea

Yep as simple as that! It's a running joke with some of my clients now saying "what else have you got in there!!" [emoji23]

I also put the top coat between my legs [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back