Shop name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wondernail

Reaction score
Ok...what sounds best...I have checked with companies house and none of these names are taken...although there may be sole traders whose names are not registered with them, with the same name.

Nail Heaven (Wales)

The Nail Angel

The Nail Lounge (Wales)

Nail Odessey

The Nail Retreat

Or none of the above...I quite like Nail Odessey...but what do you all think?

Nail Angel...Angela=angel.I like it!

nail lounge is cool...sounds very relaxing

wendyrose said:
nail lounge is cool...sounds very relaxing
yeah, it does, you can imagin lots of squashy sofas, and coffee tables, mmmm.... although nail angel with her name angela sounds cool too!
I want the nail lounge now!! lol not really x x x x good luck u

i like the sound of the Nail Lounge....it gives the feeling that people can pop in for a drink and a chat before/after having their nails done!

Yeah Nail lounge does sound relaxing...although it does have to be The Nail Lounge (wales) as there is already a business called The Nail Lounge according to companies house.

Maybe it should be The Nail Lounge...Wales, New York, Milan !!!

Or The Nail Lounge Cymru

Or what about The Nail and Beauty Lounge

(I am not doing beauty yet only indian head massage but will be doing beauty treatments after xmas but in the meantime will be selling beauty products.

wondernail said:
Yeah Nail lounge does sound relaxing...although it does have to be The Nail Lounge (wales) as there is already a business called The Nail Lounge according to companies house.

Or The Nail Lounge Cymru

(I am not doing beauty yet only indian head massage but will be doing beauty treatments after xmas but in the meantime will be selling beauty products.

Like the Cymru part! Where are u in South Wales? Lived in S.Wales for some time.

i like the nail lounge, that would make me wanna come to ur salon! sounds lovely!!
xx

Arrrrggghhh! Im the Nail Angel!

I think Nail Angel suits me...cos there is just me and I have no plans to add beauty at any stage...but if youre planning on doing other treatments then personally I wouldnt choose a name that suggests you only cater for nails.
Ooh & I like the Cymru bit too!

I really think the Nail Retreat sounds best- to me it sounds like a relaxing, stress free salon where i can go to relax & have my hands pampered.
IMO

wondernail said:

Or The Nail Lounge Cymru

I like that, it makes it sound like a chilled out place x x

Yep sounds good to me too - relaxing. Your going to have to invest in a big squishy sofa.
KxXx

Hi, I of course love NAIL HEAVEN my business is called KAREN'S NAIL HEAVEN. I couldn't have Nail Heaven as it was already taken. Nail LOUNGE sounds fab though. Gives the impression of tranquility and relaxation. Good Luck!

hi i like the nail angel it gives it a ring that u are a angel with nails but thats my opinion good luck

Definately
''Nail Lounge''
Or
''Nail Haven''
Sherry

Well I know you are all waiting with baited breath!! (not!!)

I have decided on......what do you think? (incidentally the shop facia colours will be harrods green and gold lettering...not my choice..the council will not let me change the colours!)

The nail Lounge
Tonyrefail

oops for some reason that has come out very small...but you get the drift!

Like to know your thoughts........if anyone is
The Nail Lounge Tonyrefail ...speak now or forever hold your peace!!

mandy121060 said:
Definately
''Nail Lounge''
Or
''Nail Haven''
Sherry

you called me lol!! I asked for help on names a while back and went with Nail Haven.......... :)

oooops sorry. I pick all the good names hee hee.
That proves it hee hee
Sherry

I like both the nail lounge and retreat but I know there is a salon in Peterboroug called the nail lounge so I dont know how that affects you?

Latest posts

Back