shopping in milton keynes.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
hi, im going to milton keynes on wensday, does any one no if there are any places there that i can buy nail products from.
thanks.xxx

Pay a visit to the One Stop Nail Shop and the Creative Nail Academy ... I'm sure they would love to show you around.

its in Aspley Guise, junction 13 the one b4 mk

im going by train, so when i get off its just a short walk up to the shops, i dont suppose its near there?

hi

OSNS is in apsley guise which is just outside mk. i know that there are no train stations near there. i go shopping in mk frequently but am not sure where the train station is but im sure its near the shops or there will be a bus to get you there.

you will be spoiled for choice with shops though and there are so many it can take more than a day to get round Lil. i find it better than lakeside as there is so much choice.

I'm sure that you will have a great day.

if you want to go to the OSNS give them a ring and ask how to get there from the city centre they should be able to help. they are a great group of girls

take care

thanks tracey will do that, iv'e been to mk loads of times, just taking my daughter out for the day.xxx

im sure you will both have a good day

take care

can some one tell me what the one stop shops are all about, i heard you mention them plenty of times. but what do you do there.xxx

Every One Stop Nail Shop is a sub-distributor for Designer Nails and they sell Creative Nail Design Products as well as Designer Nails products and they are also a Creative Nail Academy.

A One Stop Nail shop is a mini wholesale store .... what you do there is SHOP and ask loads of questions and advice!!! :lol: And get to know the great people there.

All of the wholesalers in MK are on industrial estates and you would have to bus it to get to them or take a cab (which could cost a lot).

They only places you will have in the city are boots, superdrug etc.

thanks for you help everyone, dosn't look like i'll have enough time wensday bit of mother and daughter day and have to get back for school run.
but will definetly look in to this as its only a 20min train ride away from me.
thankyou.xxx:Love:

Latest posts

Back