short and sweet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaza

Reaction score
hi i went to that ladies house on thursday night, i couldnt ask for the money up front because her daughters were getting their nails done and mother was paying, didnt really feel i had to though as they were so pleasant and kind when i first walked in. Everything went really well on both nights, but since reading all the posts that were left i wish i hadnt asked for help or advice i really didnt mean to offend anyone im not that kind of person. But to those of you that did offer your advice thankyou so much its nice to know your all there at the touch of a button.
zoe x

Well done on a good job, doing 3 sets of nails one after the other. No worries about the post. No one can tell the future.... and you were only trying to prepare yourself...

Aaah Zoe.....thank goodness for that! I try (not always an easy thing to do!) never to judge a book by it's cover, if you get my drift! Some of the best, most, life-enhancing books I have ever read had the most AWFUL covers or titles but when I chose to go ahead with them anyway they have been the most satisfying or interesting of all. I have learned a lot from your thread and hope you have to...good luck in all you do, Fiona

pleased that it all went well for you :)
xxx

well done, glad it went ok for you.xx

Hi ya,
I am so pleased that it all went so well for you. Yep we are all here for ya at the touch of a button, cool eh ........
Huggs xx

Nice to hear all was cool :biggrin:

There are many things to consider when performing mobile services.
Your own piece of mind & personal safety are as important as the work you do.

This is "THE BEST" place for help with these sort of issues.
Great to hear it all went well.
Kind Regards xxjnail OZxx

see i told ya not to stress!! thats just like me...... 'anticipating' things that never happen!!

Good job - well done

Ambxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So pleased everything went ok.

Latest posts

Back