Short nail beds...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive got a client coming on Monday for enhancements. She said over the phone she has short nail beds(i know they might not be that short as i have not seen them yet) however would it be best to apply a tip then apply l&p over the top?

If so do i still need to blend the tip? I think i do but want to double check. By doing this (applying tip with l&p over top) will this make the enhancement look better than applying l&p over the short nail bed!

Hope it all makes sense the sun is getting to me today!!!

Thanks all xxx :D

I guess the best would be to sculpt the acrylic on forms. If you want to use tips then use cut out tips (with a short adherent area), the tip should cover only 1/3 of the nailbed. Blend the tips as normal. I hope you can understand my bad english ;-)

Good luck!

Kerstin

khaendel said:
I guess the best would be to sculpt the acrylic on forms. If you want to use tips then use cut out tips (with a short adherent area), the tip should cover only 1/3 of the nailbed. Blend the tips as normal. I hope you can understand my bad english ;-)

Good luck!

Kerstin

if i were you, i would sculpt. failing that then blend tips and use P+W. but as kerstin rightly said, try to minimise the well area to maximise area and adhesion of the L+P.

Latest posts

Back