Should I change

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammy86

Reaction score
Hi I've been using Sienna-X and have just found out they are going retail.
Can anyone tell me if I should change to a different brand which isn't retailed or does anyone else use a tanning product which is retailed, and how (if it does) effect you?

Hi, where have you heard this?

As of 2014 sienna is becoming trade only again. They are removing their items from local wholesalers and you can only buy products directly from them if you are qualified. If you visit their website it does say this :) xx

I went into Aston & fincher today and the lady said they weren't going to be selling the product any more as it's going retail. X

It is categorically NOT going retail. It is going exclusive, meaning you can now only purchase via sienna x. There is a press release on their website and a video xx

Thank you for your help, I've also checked and can't see anything about it going retail, I don't know why the lady said what she did, never mind :) x

I've spoke to sienna x and this is untrue and the product is only to be sold by them selfs, x

Latest posts

Back