Should I have taken the dog?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trooper_x

Reaction score
Hi!
Okay bit random but me and my boyfriend stopped in the road as this little dog with no collar may I add was running wild stopping cars and seemed terrified. He kept following our car so I called him in and we were opposite a gypsy site, no one new about the dog till we found a boy who described him before he saw so must of been his so opened door and literally the dog couldn't hide enough I just know this dog isn't getting treated well it was filthy scared and being let to run round in main road.
I know I did the right thing by taking the dog back to his owner but feel upset for some reason and wish I'd taken him to RSPCA. As I'm writing this the RSPCA advert has come in which is weird or fate!

What would you do? X

If your worried about the dog then id ring the rspca and tell them your concerns let them check it out, I think you did the right thing giving it back to its owner as it probably would of caused trouble if you tried to take it, I was in the same situation a while back a traveller girl came upto me and showed me pictures of the dog but it looked badly treated so I gave it back to her and as soon as I got home I rang the rspca told them everything and that I wasnt sure but I think it was from the gypsy camp and they ended up taking the dog and afew other animals from them. I cant stand animal cruelty hope the dog is ok. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

You in theory did the right thing returning the dog to its owner, even if you did take it to the rspca they can always call to report the dog missing & collect it (at a cost). But as said above you can still call the rspca to report it, then its in their hands to deal with the situation. Xx

Thank you for your replies, I can't stand animal cruelty either makes me emotional, think I will call RSPCA just to make sure the dogs okay. Xx

Thank you for your replies, I can't stand animal cruelty either makes me emotional, think I will call RSPCA just to make sure the dogs okay. Xx

Yes think thats a good idea. I hate it too, my poor pooch was abused before I had him. No idea why you would want to hurt an animal that just wants affection, & thats happy to see you. I mean, why get a pet in the first place? Bizarre. Xx

Latest posts

Back