Should I offer a new treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayley_C

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I've just started my beauty business from home and currently offer all waxing and nails. However I am wondering if I should invest the money I have made in a new course so I can offer facial treatments. My only problem is I only have a small client base and am finding it hard to build it up. My question is am I wasting my money doing a course no one is asking for and invest the money into new gel polishes?

Hi Hayley,
I've had a home salon for 30 years now and would definitely recommend offering facial treatments and massage . It must be quite hard building up a clientele so the more you offer the easier it'll be to get new clients ! Best of luck x

I would go for it.
I've been doing nails for 14 years, this last year I've done some more courses and now include lash lifts, pedicure and soon waxing
I'm finding I earn more money from my existing clients as they now have several things done, so it's easier than finding whole new clients

I’d say do what makes you happy.
I mainly do acrylic nail art. I also do lash lifts and tanning as my clients requested it and booked on a brow course and cancelled losing my deposit.
It’s acrylic nails I love and want to do all day every day.
I think when you have a passion for something your clients notice it

For some reason my clients rarely ask for facials, which is a real shame as I really love all my Eve Taylor products. For me I find the most popular treatments are Nails, (enhancements and gel polish rather than regular manis), lash lifts, brow shaping/waxing, leg and bikini waxing, tanning and maybe luxury pedis with callus peel. If your eyesight is up to it I'd also suggest lash extensions (mine isn't anymore so I haven't attempted it!)

Latest posts

Back