Siena X Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flowerbyrne

Reaction score
Hi All, Great website!! I was wondering if you could help me, I'm living in Ireland (close to Dublin) and would like to train with Sienna X, could you tell me which training center would be the handiest to an airport, and for a bit of night life as we'll probally make the weekend of it, hubby and I. Also does anyone know if you can buy equipment then and there as I would like to avoid the first carrier charge of 25 pounds, about 35 euroish.

Thanking you in advance

Flower

Hi there I have recently done my sienna x training and I couldn't buy my equipment there I ordered it the same day and it was delivered 2 days later it may be different for different training centres though xx

Hi,
Are you planning on flying from dub airport then? You can get cheap flights with Ryanair (look at me selling them i used to work for them lol) they fly into Manchester a few times a day its only about 40minute flight. I did my sienna training in Manchester (Radcliffe) with Amanda. Manchester has good nightlife, places to eat and goos shops so you could make a trip of it with hubby? hope that helps:)

Hi Thank you. Manchester was what I was thinking. I wish Sienna X was in Ireland. I really love all the ad ons that go with it (and to be honest its packaged in pink!) But it might just be to expensive with the carrier charges. I will probally have to settle with something boring that is available to buy wholesale in Ireland. There's a few mystic, white2brown... oh well I kept looking. And thank you again girls!! Go raibh maith agat!

Latest posts

Back