Sienna X or St Tropez?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleigh888

Reaction score
Could you let me have your thoughts on the two brands? Thanks x

Sienna is too orange and expensive in my
Opinion. Good training tho as I did my training with them. I've never used st trop [emoji4]

Sienna is too orange and expensive in my
Opinion. Good training tho as I did my training with them. I've never used st trop [emoji4]

Thanks for your feedback, I have heard a few times that the Sienna X can be orange looking! I really want a product with a natural looking tan! Can I ask what solution you find the best? x

I've been using LA tan for 3 years now. I mostly use the 12%. It's lovely and brown, dries quickly and it's good value . I buy it on eBay as they have a shop on there. [emoji4]

What do you guys think of spray tanning clients with Psoriasis and eczema?

I wouldn't do it. It won't sit well. I refused ( very gently) when asked to tan a girl with the above. X

Yeah it looks ratchet!
It's unfortunate for them tho... I wonder do people with these skin conditions use mousse tan's at home?

I doubt it. At least not on those areas. It's a shame tho isn't it x

Yeah, but I'm sure if they control it? But you can't always depend on your clients to be truthful.

My daughter has eczema and when she gets me to tan her, it flairs it up terrible and she spends the next couple of days itching xx

Have you tried different spray tan brands?

Keep trying!!! The best thing she can do is keep her skin moisturised.

What do you guys think of spray tanning clients with Psoriasis and eczema?
Did you gain any insight with the different brands you trained with as you mentioned it previously?

Did you gain any insight with the different brands you trained with as you mentioned it previously?

Not too much information no. I have the St Tropez tan on now and it is very natural looking, My concern is it will not be dark enough for a lot of my clients.

I would think that a tan would dry out their skin even more and also get into the dry creases. Definitely wouldn't tan anyone with either Psoriasis or Eczema

I wonder though about using barrier cream, but you would have to coat the full body LOL

I use SiennaX love it the smell is beautiful it is more expensive never had the problem of orange tough training was brill but i think price is worth it for the product

I have gluttate psoriasis which flares up now and again. This type looks like lots of droplets of scaly skin rather than large patches.
I've tried several spray tan solutions and LDN skins is by far my favourite and never shows the my psoriasis but actually camouflages it.
I also have dry and dehydrated skin and it never goes orange or emphasises it.
Downside is that it isn't cheap.

Latest posts

Back