Sign inside my barbershop!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WilsonBarberCo

Reaction score
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone could help, because my brain is fried thinking about this!

I've got a new stylist starting at my barbershop (only hairdresser apart from me), and was wondering how I would go about wording something that explains the following:

I want my clients to have the choice of who cuts their hair, rather than the fact that there's another person working here means that they have to go with whoever is free. I know I'll have some clients who will love the new stylist, but also have some who I know will be too unsure about saying otherwise, but they would prefer to stick with me.

It's totally acceptable barbershop etiquette for the client to just say 'I'm just waiting for Robyn/whoever to be free' but most clients seem too worried about offending someone to say this!

I'm thinking something quite informal, the style of the shop is a bit old-skool and cool, rather than being modern and contemporary.

Can anyone lend some ideas to this please? I will be eternally grateful!

Thanks ladies and gents :)
Robyn x

It must be a lady thing. You guys have far airs and graces then us men. In the barbershops we go to we just say we are waiting for so and so.

I'd keep it simple.

Pick your style, pick your stylist, we won't be offended.

Ok... So maybe that sounds bad. But don't over think it and just something simple will do.

Latest posts

Back