Signature

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONZIE

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry to have to ask again but I'm still having trouble getting my signature to appear at the bottom of any posts I send. I have followed the tutorial on this site but it still doesn't appear automatically. What am I doing wrong?
I went into profile then into edit signature, clicked on my photos and the photo I want to use comes up in a box. I then clicked on 'save signature' at the bottom of the page but then the photo box disappears.
Can anyone help me with this please, I've been trying on and off for weeks now!!

Hi ya Hun,

I have tried to do it for you and it doesn't work, so there is a problem..........
Send Samuel a PM and ask him to check it again xxxx

Hi,

Well thanks for trying to help me anyway. I have done what you suggested and sent him an email
Donna

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Hi ya Hun,

I have tried to do it for you and it doesn't work, so there is a problem..........
Send Samuel a PM and ask him to check it again xxxx

Looks like it's sorted babe xxxx
Tinkerbell how sweet

Yeah thanks so much. I couldn't believe it! I sent an email to Samuel Sweet as you suggested then sent you a message to say thanks for trying to help and there it was at the bottom!! Must have just been a blip in the system yesterday then!
thanks again

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Looks like it's sorted babe xxxx
Tinkerbell how sweet

Latest posts

Back