Silk or Fibreglass??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekster123

Reaction score
Evening to you all who like me can't go to bed yet

Just wanted some advice

Am looking into trying a starter 'Soft touch' kit from NSI but am unsure whether to order the fibreglass or the silk

Does anyone know the difference & benefits/flaws of each?

Thanks

xxxxx

Fibreglass it a bigger weave and silk is finer from what i have gathered from most of the threads silk seems to be the popular choice although for comps they use fibreglass

best person to ask on this sytem is nailsinlondon Ruth and there are some tutorials as well
x

bekster123 said:
Evening to you all who like me can't go to bed yet

Just wanted some advice

Am looking into trying a starter 'Soft touch' kit from NSI but am unsure whether to order the fibreglass or the silk

Does anyone know the difference & benefits/flaws of each?

Thanks

xxxxx

Hi Becki,

I started out with Soft Touch from NSI and would definitely opt for the Fibreglass kit first off as you will find you use this more. In the case of this particular system, I did find that fibreglass was the stronger option of the two.

However, why not get yourself an additional box of silk so that you have the two options available to you as the kit contents are the same bar the inclusion of the fibreglass or the silk?

HTHs

Latest posts

Back