Silly question re: polish corrector pen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Know this is a really silly question but would be grateful for your help.

I recently bought a polish corrector pen from Creative. I have a new client tomorrow that wants enamel on (1st time for me, usually its L&P french). Anyway, have been trying to use this pen and assume you need to dip tip into your enamel remover and then use. Have found it is not very effictive (in fact no better than using cotton wool on an orange stick) and also if correcting dark enamel, how do you clean off the tip of the pen?

I was wondering if I am using the pen correctly as I would have expected the pen to hold the enamel remover in it.

There is something at the end of the pen that moves around, but does not seem to be doing anything.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks guys

K

this is sooo funny, i had the same pen and thought it was faulty as it was bone dry and i thought it would have product in it. i dipped in scrub fresh as i wanted to sweep my smile line with brisa, it didnt work very well, now i dont know what to do with it. so glad you brought this up, i thought i was going mad. xxxx

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are supposed to have enamel remover in them. try wiping the nib over a piece of paper......if it leaves a mark it's working......in all honesty though i have had these pens before.......chocolate fireguard springs to mind!
good old nail fresh and a brush works so much better!
hth
love amanda

I got one too from Creative and it too was dry. I was advised by the One-Stop-Shop to fill it up. I couldn't be bothered with that. LCN do a really good one which I used faithfully until I got some NailFresh from Creative - a majic little potion which you can dip a brush into and put any polish imperfections right.

Latest posts

Back