Silver/Gold Line above french smile line.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Hi all.

A client has asked me if I could paint a thin silver line at the smile line of her permanent french overlay.

Is there a special brush for this and where would i get the best one.

Thanks.

Sam

sam chaney said:
Hi all.

A client has asked me if I could paint a thin silver line at the smile line of her permanent french overlay.

Thanks.

Sam

ive done this several times on my clients lovely design and very suttle
i used the stripper gliiter pens they do just the job
did your client want glittery or just silver ?

i can get you a silver pen from my warehouse and send it to you if you like there about 4.95 each

i cant find a pic to show you a set i did
will have to have a good look

Hi thanks for your response. I have been asked for silver, but would like to try gold as well.

I have seen this done a few years back and it looked real fiddly. Saw this nailtech, pour some silver acrylic paint onto a tissue and then run a stripping brush through it and then draw the line with this very long brush. Looked real difficult. A pen sounds much easier.

Would love to have gold and silver. Can you send me a pic of what the nails look like.

Once again, thanks.

Sam

they do gold and silver at warehouse 4.95 each

there are so easy to use

if i cant find a pic 1st thing 2moro ill do it on my own thumb nail and take a shot and show you ok

leave it with me chick x

NailStyle said:
is it the same one as you used here Haylz...?if so it looks lovely. x
http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=3117&catid=newposts&cutoffdate=2

no i tell you what that was just a normal bottle of silver nail polish
abd used a long brush

so basically painted the chevron free hand with nail polish doesnt matter if not dead straight then to finish do your lines of silver but yeh just a bottle of silver polish dip long brush in the bottle so easy to do an im naff at nail art so must be

i wished i could find the pink i did in the same design looked fab loads comments x

i saw the pink...it was lovely too...and i had a go at copying it...didnt look as nice as yours though. x

I use a flexibrush striper this has a long thin brush on it can always clea any residue wih nail fresh
x

sam chaney said:
Hi all.

Thanks.

Sam

sorry for delay an i have just rushed doing it now while i thought about it

but here goes heres the link to the silver striper i was on about

http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=3197&catid=member&imageuser=150

let me know if you want me to get you one

done in gold aswell an many other colours

if you look in my galley you will see other pic of it

anyone else use these ?

yep these are the ones i use as well theya re cheaper on beauty 4 nails website they do loas of colours the only one i dont like is the salmon pink pearl one doesnt really show up but the glitter ones and metalics are fab.

I've used a striper glitter or silver pen to do the line about French. Simple but yet effective. Think I got my pens from NSI.

Ive got loads in all different colours by spangles theyre from sally and are about £4 each.

I have also seen this done with striper tape but then you don't get a smile it just is straight across the white tip - but it gives a different look.

Latest posts

Back