site diary

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
can any one tell how i get to the site diary thankyou. dianna x

Whats the site diary then?

i wanted to no if there was any more nail shows coming up and was told to look in site diary, didnt no they had one but cant find it any way.

Ah! thanks for clearing that up for me... not sure about the shows appart from the Gmex one on the 9th & 10th Oct which I am going to :)

TODMORDEM ive never heard of it, wear abouts it that. and the piccy of your house looks lovley especially the snow one.i will probably go to september exhibition my self. dianna x

Glad you like my house, it was particularly lovely (scenic wise) when the snow came, but very restrictive. My hubby took that photo of the snow ;) Todmorden is in West Yorkshire - 9 miles from Burnley, 9 miles from Rochdale and 12 miles from Halifax ... have you heard of any of them? Gmex would be my nearest show - Manchester - 25 miles approx. Easy access by train :)

hi yes ive heard of them all.have you been to any of the shows before i went this year to excel in london my 1st time. had great time got every thing i needed. but only got to spend 2 hours there as we travelled by train and there was rail works and delays every wear, so this time i plan to leave a lot earlier. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back