Skin care products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Im new to the industry, and setting up self employment. Im looking for reccomendations for facial products mainly (if they do hand and feet products too, great) but i mainly want a range that varies for all skin types including mature and spot prone skin... but i have no idea where to start! There is so many! Does anyone have any recomedations? Xx T.i.a xx

Hi I have a salon in the midlands using environ and Dermogenera. I am also the distributor and trainer for Dermogenera. Whilst environ is great and results driven, Dermogenera has given me the option of really ramping up results, particularly in the areas you’re mentioning such as acne and ageing. Opening orders and training aren’t excessive. Please pm me if you’d like more info.

Vic x

Hi I have a salon in the midlands using environ and Dermogenera. I am also the distributor and trainer for Dermogenera. Whilst environ is great and results driven, Dermogenera has given me the option of really ramping up results, particularly in the areas you’re mentioning such as acne and ageing. Opening orders and training aren’t excessive. Please pm me if you’d like more info.

Vic x
Hey hun thanks for the reply, i would be intrested in more information xxx

Latest posts

Back