Skin diseases and disorders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumcinka

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am doing my assignment and I am completly lost. Therefore I am asking you for a help.

Please help me with question explain how the infectious and non infestious disorders below contra indicate treatments :cry:

infectious: impetigo, wart and herpes

non infestious: dermatitis, eczma and proriasis.

Thank you ever so much for any answear it will help a lot. :cry::hug:

Hi everyone,

I am doing my assignment and I am completly lost. Therefore I am asking you for a help.

Please help me with question explain how the infectious and non infestious disorders below contra indicate treatments

infectious: Paronychia, Onychomycosis- ring worm of nails and need one more cant think of.

non infestious: beu's lines, Onychalysis and hang nail

Thank you ever so much for any answear it will help a lot. :zzz::hug:

Hi everyone,

Please help me with question explain how the infectious and non infestious disorders below contra indicate treatments

infectious: Tinea Capitis- ring worm, Pediculosis capitis- head lice and Furuncle

non infestious: Subaceous cyst, Psoriasis and psoriasis on scalp and
Trichorrexhis nodosa

Thank you ever so much for any answear it will help a lot. :zzz::hug:

doesnt your nail txt book explain this?

We can't help on this forum with homework by giving you the answers... aaah if were that easy!! :)

You should have books from your course that will have all the answers you need... I know the skin and nail answers are in most of my nail books and I think you may be just over thinking these questions ... the answers are fairly obvious really. :hug:

we havent got any text books, well we have the beauty therapy science BTEC national text book, but it only says what it is and the causes. but no how it indicate the treatment.

Im really lost, can not find it on the internet ether. :cry:

i dont need exactly the answer just a little bit a help. I am forent and have problem with my english :-D also... so it is quite difficult. Our books dont say anything, and can not find it on the internet ether... :-(... Our teacher didnt really help us and if we ask her she will say i havent got time now. :-( dont really know what to do..

That's really terrible... I'd be asking for a refund if I were you.

These questions are really very basic... what I mean is, what happens when you get the next lot of questions??

Your trainer needs to help you out here and recommend the relevant books for you... how are you supposed to learn if you have no books and can't find the answers?

well that is exactly what i said. like we have done about 10 assignment and i have distintions in all of them.. but from this teacher the last on and this one is quite hard well she is hard to understand... the last one i had to argue with her, which is not really nice. And with this one, everyone doesnt know how to do it. But i do understant that you can not help thats fine. Just really stuck and desprite. but thanks

Have another google... there are loads of sites with the answers... here's just one I've found with contraindications

Contra-indications main

Thank you ever so much :hug:

I feel like the swot in School that is too mean to give the answers :lol:

Try googling each contraindication one by one rather than trying to find all your answers together.

Most of the answers will just be common sense, but I understand how hard it must be to study, when English isn't your first language.

Best of luck with your course and I hope you find the answers you're looking for... they'll sink in better if you find them yourself anyway. :hug:

Last edited:
it is quite a basic question so am surprised that you haven't been able to find the answers.

let us know when you have.

this is the second homework question that you have asked on the forum.

we are a very friendly bunch on here, but we don't do peoples homework.

the answers will be either in your course book or your actual books x

Last edited by a moderator:
are you seriously saying a btec course dont provide you with ongoing coursework ? if so go see your teacher and tel them you need it , what the heck are you doing in your lessons :eek:?????

You dont have a text book with all relevent information??
Refund please.

Have another google... there are loads of sites with the answers... here's just one I've found with contraindications

Contra-indications main

that is not a good site to look on, you need to look at each indication and research it using evidence based research. The above site is not evidence based, there is a way of 'googling' things but using medical sites rather than sites like the one mentioned above.

Rather than post on here, this is the 4th post I've seen asking for answers from you, you should really go to your college and get recommended reading material or ask them to teach things in your lessons. There is a lot of poor information on google and you shouldn't look at other geeks to pass your course for you. :(

good luck with your course

As with any homework or exam first make absolutely sure you know exactly what the question is asking (especially important if English is not your first language) Your tutor should definitely help with this, otherwise you could spend hours on the wrong track.
One of your posts suggested to me that you thought you were being asked how to treat (medically) these conditions. This is not the case. Good luck!

that is not a good site to look on, you need to look at each indication and research it using evidence based research. The above site is not evidence based, there is a way of 'googling' things but using medical sites rather than sites like the one mentioned above.

Rather than post on here, this is the 4th post I've seen asking for answers from you, you should really go to your college and get recommended reading material or ask them to teach things in your lessons. There is a lot of poor information on google and you shouldn't look at other geeks to pass your course for you. :(

good luck with your course

Yes, sorry I do agree that this wasn't a great example to give... I think you'd actually be better off investing in some more books to be honest.

Latest posts

Back