skin help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holliejayne

Reaction score
Over the last few months Ive developed tiny bumps all over my forehead and a few on my chin, they are not red or big, theres just a heck of a lot of them! almost like goosebumps. I am getting married in 4 months and Im desperate to get rid of them. more so because Ive always had really good skin!

I exfoliate and cleanse and use the clinique 3 step programme so I do take care of my skin. Does anyone know of any wonder products or salon treatments that might do the trick?

I would be really grateful of any advice! x x

i dont have a miracle cure sorry and anything you try is going to take time. I do fine that clinique can be quite harsh on some peoples skin as i have had client that have had reactions from it. I do fine that thalgo products are quite gental of all skin types and are very good on sensitive skin. Mircrodemabration is very good on evening out skin tone and getting rid of pimples on the skin but it would take a couple of weeks for you to notice a overall improved result as you have to have a course its not just a one off treatment. The best thing you can do is to your local salon ask them to recomend a facial and products plan for you to use for your up and coming wedding. Iam no where near a skin expert but hope this helps as it is very hard to give you advice when i cant see your skin.

p.s good luck for your wedding :green:

How many times a week do you exfoliate? It should be once or twice maximum, any more than that and you will just irritate the skin.

It's very difficult to suggest the best course of action without actually seeing your skin so I would definitely recommend that you find a good salon near to you and go for a consultation.

Hope you get it sorted!

thankyou girls!

I have been exfoliating 2 or 3 times a week but maybe thats too much? except for the bumps my skin has looked a lot clearer since ive started using clinique but I think I might give it a break and look into others to see if thats the problem. Just worried Im going to run out of time but I guess that just comes with the territory of being a bride!

Thanks again x

Did they start after using the Clinique as this could be causing them, I am not a fan of their skin care, even if it didn't cause it it's obviously not treating the problem. Visit a local salon as suggested and they can recommend a skin care line and treatments to help the problem or they can recommend you to your G.P if they think it is necessary.:hug:

Latest posts

Back