Skin peel advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holisticzoe

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I'm looking to step away from massage and pedicures and get more in to skin!

I've enrolled on a microdermabrasion course, micro current and wanted to do peels but with my qualifications can only get insured for 10% solutions. Is the course still worth doing? Would I see results?

I also would like to do radio frequency and a few other bits down the rd but will wed to gain my nvq level 3 first.

Thanks for your help as always xx

That’s more down to your insurers than your qualification. PH in peels is a lot more relevant than the percentage, but insurers just give you a blanket “above x percentage can’t be used”. One of the most effective peels I offer with Dermogenera is a salicylic peel at 2%. What’s important here is what else is in there (the buffers). Buffers can stop the peel being strong. Dermogenera don’t use a lot of buffers. Contact some other insurers. Insync are meant to be pretty flexible and please let me know if you’d like any more info on training with Dermogenera peels.

Vic x

Thanks for your response, I'd love some info please, do you think the course is still worth doing? I'd need my Nvq 3 to get insured for anything above but as I was a mature student I did my vctc level 3 A and P and Swedish massage and then gained individual qualifications for treatments like waxing etc

Check with other insurers. If you pm me your email I’ll send some details over x

Check with other insurers. If you pm me your email I’ll send some details over x
Yeah I've spoken to a few, I can't get insured over 10% without level 3 in beauty, il message you now, thanks

Latest posts

Back