Skinbase MD with Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mootiful

Reaction score
I'm wanting to become self employed and I'm looking into brands etc.

I like the idea of the pay as you go with skinbase, my question is does anyone put a mask on for the treatment within 30 mins like the soothing eve Taylor one?
I think I would like to add on a deluxe version with the bio mask too.

What prices does everyone charge?

I would also like to do express facials and hour ones with the peel of mask, I would appreciate ideas for prices too.

The salon is very reasonably priced, I'm currently working as employed and my boss has offered for me to go self employed, I think some treatments are too cheap so i would want to charge slightly more.

Thanks in advance!

Has anyone got any advice please?

If doing a deluxe treatment with mask would you give an hour or 45 mins?

x

Hi Mootiful
Generally 45 minutes would be sufficient if providing a deluxe treatment using the Bio Masque.

Hi Mootiful
Generally 45 minutes would be sufficient if providing a deluxe treatment using the Bio Masque.
Thank you. I'm planning on going to the Scottish beauty show and visit the Eve Taylor stand, will you be doing any special offers?
Thanks!

We use Eve Taylor ultra soothing range with Skinbase, they do a soothing masque too you can use after treatment.

Latest posts

Back