skincare disaster....please help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelle taylor

Reaction score
:cry: well guys i have until next wednesday to get my buisness plan ready and the only thing that i cant get sorted is skincare!!! i got in touch with nimue who sent me a sample out and some info(very nice products)only i have read they wont supply a mobile therapist(just my luck) i have also been in touch with matis but to no avail(2500 min start up) i then got in touch with natures way and nobody has bothered to get back in touch!!! i am now so stressed i have everything else done but this!!! any advice or does anybody use a good skincare that im not gonna have to remorgage my house for??? :eek: any advice extremly gratefull:)

Have a look at Academie de Paris .... gorgeous products ... Ring the Hyperion Group on 0113 275 5719 ... just wait one or 2 days so everyone who can help you is back from the show. Although this is a very well known and large brand in Europe (the company is 80 years old) they are a new skincare line for the Group as well as Nimue. I can't advise you about price or order size, but just try the Crème de Poudre body cream .... to DIE for!

geeg said:
Have a look at Academie de Paris .... gorgeous products ... Ring the Hyperion Group on 0113 275 5719 ... just wait one or 2 days so everyone who can help you is back from the show. Although this is a very well known and large brand in Europe (the company is 80 years old) they are a new skincare line for the Group as well as Nimue. I can't advise you about price or order size, but just try the Crème de Poudre body cream .... to DIE for!
thank you for that i will give them a couple of days then get in touch!

md formulations are also a nice results driven range, and from memory the start up package was quite reasonable. Also Eve taylor are worth a go, not sure prices though.

Eve Taylor are fab - brilliant products - no lanolin, no mineral oil, no artifical colours or fragrances. Very reasonably priced, great start up packages, no minimum order and next day delivery. Check out the website www.eve-taylor.com or phone them for an info pack.
HTH
KxXx

hi,
iv just ordered eve taylor skin care range and the start up package a about £550 this is a salon start up and retail start up. Iv used this product in the past and they are very nice.
Hope this helps.
from julie
ps i did look at dermalogica and their start up is about £2,000

i have just e mailed them to send me some info thank you! do you have to train with them i am already trained in facials but i know most companys preffer if you do there training!do your clients all love it?

when i enquired about Nimue at Gmex they said they would supply to me even though i'm mobile, so i'm surprised at this. Did they tell you or did you read it elsewhere about not supplying to mobile therapists?

Hi
Eve Taylor do a free product knowledge course but dont think its compulsory although some companies have their own way of facial massage or way of doing them.I suppose to get the most out of a range it is better to do the course.I think i will wait and take a look at their manual first.
from julie

What about Environ or Susan Molyneux?

i done a search in skincare and a few people said they wouldnt supply mobiles!!

I would agree with above, try Environ

Hi, im also opening my salon and will start with Matis.
Other brands i think are good (and quite popular):

MD Formulations
Babor
Dermalogica
Biodroga (well, its cheaper...)

I tried Academie, and they have nice products, i just couldn't take the smell of the creams.

mamma said:
when i enquired about Nimue at Gmex they said they would supply to me even though i'm mobile, so i'm surprised at this. Did they tell you or did you read it elsewhere about not supplying to mobile therapists?
They told me at Excel they WOULDNT supppy mobile therapists

have you tried bellitas they sell natures way skin ccare and not that dear you can order on linor on the phone prices range from £110 -£400 you can also sell them to your clients here is the web site address. www.bellitas.co.uk
hope this helps
jenny

mamma said:

Hi Mamma,

Did you make it clear to them that you are mobile ?

I'm mobile and they also told me that they wouldn't supply mobile therapists !

River

Tanita said:
Hi, im also opening my salon and will start with Matis.
Other brands i think are good (and quite popular):

MD Formulations
Babor
Dermalogica
Biodroga (well, its cheaper...)

I tried Academie, and they have nice products, i just couldn't take the smell of the creams.
i used to use matis at the salon i worked in and its amazing sells itself but i cant afford the start up fee just now need to work my way up!

River said:
Hi Mamma,

Did you make it clear to them that you are mobile ?

I'm mobile and they also told me that they wouldn't supply mobile therapists !

River
when i sent them an e mail i made it clear i was mobile cause i know some wont supply but they sent all the info out!!

found a skincare company called RVB while i was browsing the net dont know what the prices or anything are like tho

tara x

Hi have you tried Biocol Cosmetics? I use their products, which are brilliant and they have no minimum start up fee. I think you can purchase their basic salon range for about £250.00. Realy good friendly company to deal with too.

Nikki x

Latest posts

Back