skincare disaster....please help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried Ahava?

I use their skincare products in my facials and they work a treat - all made with Dead Sea vitamins and minerals.

No minimum order cost and when you order from them, they send out millions of sample sachets - so cool!

Really nice people too!
Check out the website
www.ahava.co.uk

Good luck,
Natasha

:lol: hi there try liz earle you get it on qvc . good stuff and good price............:lol:

hi there
i understand your problem.. i am a cosmetologist and offer orders with no minimun order.. alot of products contain pig fat and unnatural ingredients.. mine have no animal source or testing at all!! and only ahve natural ingredients
If you are interested email me
[email protected]

or even if anyone has any queries about cosmetics or nay ingredient.. il do my best to response

caz-agnetha

hi there
i understand your problem.. i am a cosmetologist and offer orders with no minimun order.. alot of products contain pig fat and unnatural ingredients.. mine have no animal source or testing at all!! and only ahve natural ingredients
If you are interested email me
[email protected]

or even if anyone has any queries about cosmetics or nay ingredient.. il do my best to response

caz-agnetha
this thread was from 2006, so think you are barking up the wrong tree posting this.

Latest posts

Back