smile lines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gembo

Reaction score
reallystruggling to get a nice smile line,any tips!!!

Read the tutorial on how to create a 'million dollar smile line'. It worked for me.

depends on which system you use... do you use gel, L+P or fibreglass?

Practice, Practice ,Practice!

You will get there eventually, it just takes lots of Practice!

ValencianNails said:
depends on which system you use... do you use gel, L+P or fibreglass?
i use l+p

keep on at it not much else you can do plenty of advise and suppor ton here when it goes pear shaped though

start with your difficult side first......

thanks for all your comments ,just read the tutorial theres some good advice in it ,i,ll give it a go and see how i get on

hi, i tried everything but they just werent deep enuf!! booked a 121 with an ez flow educator - deep smiles are their speciality! id go on a 121 if you cant master it.
x

What about with gel?! It seems absolutely implossible.

with gel it's easier.... you apply your Paint On White then using an old L+P brush dipped in Scrubfresh sweep the smile line, removing any white that's not where you want it to be... then carry on as normal.

i think i,ll just try and master the l+p first ,the gel just seems an impossible task at the moment.

ValencianNails said:
with gel it's easier.... you apply your Paint On White then using an old L+P brush dipped in Scrubfresh sweep the smile line, removing any white that's not where you want it to be... then carry on as normal.

Hi there,

thanks for your reply but I am still a bit confused. Do you think you could give me step by step?

i personally find gel MUCh easier than l+p

LOADS of time to 'fiddle'...er.... i mean 'perfect it' before u pop it in the lamp to cure......no setting like l+p then its all over !!

amb x

with L&P, someone suggested on here the other day to try and do it as if your doing "competition smiles" and then you will produce a nice smile. i tried it and it seemed to work.

Latest posts

Back