so excited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma's nails

Reaction score
just had to share this. i've done 3 days of my foundation L+P with CND and i've just placed my first order with designer nails today. i cant wait to start giving out my buisiness card and leaflets!

after months of practise, i finally took the plung to do this course and it was well worth the money. Liza is fantastic and i wish i'd done this course when i first started. just want to do all the other courses now.

just wanted you all to know. i've been converted to creative!!! if they sold ice, an eskimo would buy it..ha..ha..m

Well done Emma, glad your course is going so well. Is this the first training you have had then? Which product was you doing your practice on?

JCS said:
Well done Emma, glad your course is going so well. Is this the first training you have had then? Which product was you doing your practice on?

i used Naio products, which i admit, i used because they were cheap. i got them from ebay. not bad though. good enough to practise with. a lot of bubbles though

emma's nails said:
just had to share this. i've done 3 days of my foundation L+P with CND and i've just placed my first order with designer nails today. i cant wait to start giving out my buisiness card and leaflets!

after months of practise, i finally took the plung to do this course and it was well worth the money. Liza is fantastic and i wish i'd done this course when i first started. just want to do all the other courses now.

just wanted you all to know. i've been converted to creative!!! if they sold ice, an eskimo would buy it..ha..ha..m

Congrats and welcome to the family!

Glad you enjoyed your course, keep going cause the Creative courses just keep on getting better.

would just like to say cheers for all the support. all you creative buddies are fantastic!!!

Hi Emma, I also just did my first 3days on foundation course @ Manchester and I loved it!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed yours too. I went mad at the shop and bought loads of stuff!!!!:eek: I just couldnt resist the 'mosaic' kit and bought some 'sin city' black powder .....its gorgeous, I just done my nails in it!!!!:lick:

Well done and congrats to you both.

I am really looking forward to my course next week, this will be my first training course.

I don't think you can go wrong with the love and support you get from your fellow Geeks. I know where my 1st point off call is when I have a prob.
:hug:

Latest posts

Back