Soaking off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuise.e

Reaction score
Hi

I'm doing the Creative foundation course next month and was trying to plan when to have my own enhancements off - seeing as we have go to with natural nails ( bit of a scary thought as I haven't seen my own nails for some time and wonder how they are! I can see them growing underneath and have religously used solar oil every night for the past 4 weeks.
Anyway , one of my enhancements came off last night ( nope it didn't come off by itself - it was my own fault trying to open cat food) so rather than have it fixed I reckon the time has come to lose them all, which gives me about 3 or weeks to try to get my natural nails looking ok. I don't bite my nails, but I'm a bit of a skin chewer - using the solar oil has really helped the skin around my nails heal nicely and I don't chew it now.
Sorry I'm rambling - the question is can I soak them off myself?? I've tried to get some acetone from the chemists but they said they don't sell it any more. I asked was this because of idiots who don't know how to use it/store it/dispose of it........he said yes. what shall I do?

I'm replying to my own message now (losing the plot!!) ........... what i meant to ask was -;

is it safe/ok to remove them myself or do I need a pro to do it
where can I get some acetone and a suitable bowl form
thanks

Suzie

Come and see be babe and I'll soak them off for you - it's the least I can do after your offer of being a model for me if I get stuck :D

Give me a call on 07887 790010 and we'll sort you out

Trin
xx

Thanks Trin

look forward to meeting you

xx

Me too Chick...... I tend to get extremely chatty once I start on the subject of nails so tell me to shut up when you get bored :lol:

T
xx

that's fine by me - i'll pack an overnight bag !!

Latest posts

Back