Soft Autumn Pallette Hair Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

costcutter

Reaction score
Hi there

I have someone who has recently been analysed as a soft autumn and she wants her hair colour to enhance this. I have an idea of where she is going with this (warm to cool) and have looked at pictures. Although am erming and ahhing when it comes down to identifying the actual shade number mix to use.

She is naturally between a 6-7 ash blonde and currently has some old gold highlights throughout and neutral face framing, I would say shades 8-12. Her regrowth ranges from a couple of centremetres on her parting to several inches underneath.

She likes the idea of the the combination of colours in the pictures below (particularly as she has cloudy dark green eyes) and would quite like it a bit deeper/darker for winter. So I was thinking of ranging from a level 6-9 combining gold, neutral and cool shades using Loreal, though could do with a bit of a hand finalising the shades number

Any views on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

drewbarrymorerightcolors1.jpg

soft-autumn-olsen-twins-4.jpg

Anybody? Please. Look I included pic and everyththing :)

i use wella not sure with loreal sorry, the 2 pics are quite different the first being much lighter and more coppery the 2nd pic i would say wella 6/73, 7/73, 6/7, 7/7, maybe some 9/38, sorry if that hasnt helped i only use wella x

Thats grat thanks, its still really helpful as I can identify the numbers and compare them to Loreal for the alternative, thanks :)

Ok I have had a look, these are basically neutral tones, with some peral highlights, is that correct?

im gonna list the shades i said and hopefully this will help!
6/73 - 73 is brunette gold
7/73 - brunette gold
6/7 - 7 is brunette
7/7 - 7 is brunette
9/38 - gold pearl

so warm chocolatey colours and the lughter bits are probly bleaced and toned with something like 9/38, obviously this depends on clients natural base etc etc x

Latest posts

Back