Solana

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannabe

Reaction score
Anyone heard of these peeps?

I've been sending off for info on nail courses in my area, and these seem good and fairly reasonably priced, but it annoys me that so many claim to be renowned, and the chances are none of you would have heard of them!

x

nope never heard of em BUT HEY not from that neck of the woods so perhaps someone else can help ya hun:D

amb xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No I haven't heard of those either.

Why don't you find out about open days for certain places. That way you can get an insiders sort of look in before hand? It is late so if this sounds derrrrr ignore me!

Take care xx

In my opinion
I would give all the companies a ring and see what customer feedback you get . I would also have a look and see if they offer a nationally recognised qualification or what sort of courses you can go on to do afterwards so you can stay with the company throughout your education.
I hope this helps

Hi there

I have trained with Solana, the two owners of the company are very friendly and helpful and have a great after care , so you don't feel like you are left on your own after the course. Their name are Julie-Ann and Tracy - very nice people and I would recommend them highly!

Latest posts

Back