Solar Manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogaloo

Reaction score
My tub of the above has just leaked, do you think I could just add some solar oil to it to wet it down again.....

I must put lids on correctly??

Lisa Woods said:
My tub of the above has just leaked, do you think I could just add some solar oil to it to wet it down again.....

Whether it's the right thing to do or not, thats exactly what I did when mine leaked. I learned my lesson as it leaked all over my other kit, so I now keep it upright in a separate waterproof bag.

Mine did that into a plastic drawer thankfully. I tipped a lot back in but ts still a bit dry. I personnally would tip some SolarOil in, but you are probably best waiting for a reply from an expert.

My drawer smells lovely now though!!!

Same happened with retention plus in my mobile case smells delicious!!!

inspirations said:
Mine did that into a plastic drawer thankfully. I tipped a lot back in but ts still a bit dry. I personnally would tip some SolarOil in, but you are probably best waiting for a reply from an expert.

My drawer smells lovely now though!!!

Same happened with retention plus in my mobile case smells delicious!!!

Does retention smell nice then??? I have not done my course yet!!

Delicious to me...but, you either love it or hate it.

I have a client who gets hungry when she smells it and her tummy rumbles.

Lisa Woods said:

I often top mine up with Solar Oil Lisa once its getting near the end...don't think it should be a problem to do so.

Ive topped up mine before and havent had any problems.And yes it does make everything smell nice when it leaks looks like a few of us have that problem.not to sure about liking Retention + though.
kathyxxxx

Latest posts

Back