Solar oil and gems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady H

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have just put some gems on my ring finger, its the 1st time I have attempted this. Anyway I use solar oil every day and just wondered, is it likely to loosen the gems? The way I attatched them was brushing topcoat on my nail (supershiney) and then put the gems on then applied a second coat of supershiney over the whole nail again. Thanks guys x x x

harvey said:
Hi guys, I have just put some gems on my ring finger, its the 1st time I have attempted this. Anyway I use solar oil every day and just wondered, is it likely to loosen the gems? The way I attatched them was brushing topcoat on my nail (supershiney) and then put the gems on then applied a second coat of supershiney over the whole nail again. Thanks guys x x x

No SolarOil will not loosen them - you have encased them in the Super Shiny - they'll be fine!

Hiya, a great way of sealing gems is using our very own creative brisa gel top coat and cure under uv lamp the stay on forever. jennyx

Mrs Geek said:
No SolarOil will not loosen them - you have encased them in the Super Shiny - they'll be fine!

Thank you so much - Im glad I can continue my solar oil ritual!!!

Latest posts

Back