solar oil, cant stand the smell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
ok i know solar oil is the best, i have just recieved a big box of the solar range, great the clients will be happy, i would just like to know how do i get over the smell, i hate it, i dont know if anyone else has the same problem, i usually love the smell of almond, i did take a few of the items to a friends as she wanted some bits but even she didnt like it and said it was over powering so she didnt want any in the end and said she will stick with opi, ive got no problems with the product itself as i think its one the best, should i just take a deep breath whenever i use it and try not to inhale the smell tomuch?,

Well the choice is yours in the end, but I'm sure it is something you can live with especially as the smell does not linger for longer than 5 minutes.

You can't please everyone all of the time.

I personally do not adore the smell of almonds at any time, but I do know the benefits of the product, and they far outweigh a momentry waft of marzipan.

The solar range is not just a 'pretty' treatment that smells nice and does nothing. My clients like products that work and deliver results on the money they have spent. The Creative Solar range does just that.

yep i know the benefits out weigh the smell, this is why im going to stick with it, i just have to get over the smell, maybe after using it for a while i will get use to it,

Latest posts

Back