Soles of feet absorbing tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisekjh

Reaction score
I'm at my wits end can anyone help in regards to stop tan sticking to the Soles of feet???

I use sticky feet, I've tried not using sticky feet and using barrier cream instead but it's still happening!

Is this with yourself or with clients?
I've found this happens some clients because they take the sticky feet off when you've finished spraying but they are still in the tent. Obviously there is spray on the bottom of the tent and sometimes on the floor of the room as I find tan gets everywhere! I explain to clients to leave the sticky feet on until they are ready to put their flip flops straight on.

I use sticky feet and barrier cream round the sides and heels of the feet. I have a towel on the floor of the tent and then a towel outside the tent. Once I've finished spraying I get them to lift their foot, take off sticky feet and then straight onto the clean towel outside the tent.

I always get clients to step out the tent, remove sticky feet, then i lift up their feet and wipe over the soles with a baby wipe or tan removal wipe xx

Never had issues ever , make them stand on a towel. End of problem .

I always use 2 towels so no not end of problem.

Thank you for the replies I will try leaving the sticky feet on longer and applying barrier cream around the edges.

I always use 2 towels so no not end of problem.

Thank you for the replies I will try leaving the sticky feet on longer and applying barrier cream around the edges.
Make sure they dont remove sticky feet whilst in the tent xx

Latest posts

Back