Solglo Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyella

Reaction score
Hi All

Has anyone done the Solglo training?is it any good.

I have seen that the training is only £xx + vat and Im thinking of going for it and doing tanning parties - what do you think.

Thing is do you have to buy there kit before or on the course?I dont have much spare money for expensive kits

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you do have to buy the kit to do the solglo training, have you looked at Tantrick or Spray Tan Cubicle Company as well. They aren't much more and I'm thinking of doing training with one of these while I save up for the kit.:hug:

Hi there,

I done the Solglo spray tan course last June and I love the system. You don't have to buy the equipment before or at the course, I purchased mine a few weeks later and my business is going well. I think its a very natural looking tan and my clients seem happy with it!

Tracey
MINX TANNING & NAILS

I got a really good deal at Excell...the whole lot with training included for £xxx and FREE delivery!! The thing is they said it would be here within a week but apparently now there is a back log as they won an award and now every1 has gone potty 4 the stuff ..so now im waiting an extra 3 weeks NOT HAPPY AT ALL !! X

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also thinking of doing the Solglo training. Its on Friday so need to make a decision! I know that you don't need to buy the kit but once i'm trained i'll want to start straight away, i'm too impatient!! So looks like the credit card will be coming out! Just looked on united beauty website and whole kit inc tent is £695.

Hey all

I trainned in Solglo last August- the course was well worth it, not only was it really thorough but the girl who trained me was lovely, now if ever i have a problem or have any questions i can call her up :)

I recommend that you do the course with Solglo- i think i am a little bit biased but only becuase i LOVE the stuff, you can choose from 2 strengths- 8% DHA for a lighter tan and 12% DHA so a super dark- been in the bahamas for a month dark! The final colour is so natural though, i can't get my head round it!

If you're worried about the money, all it takes is a bit of hard work and you earn your maoney back in no time, i charge £15 for my tans and i made the money of my kit back in less than a month. Plus the kit comes with everything you could possibly need all branded with the Solglo name. The line extensions are fab too- the body scrub is amazing and makes your skin so soft and smells lush.

When they won tanning product of the year i wasn't suprised and i was well chuffed for them as they thoroughly deserve it!

Check me, Solglo's biggest fan :lol:

I did my solglo training last week and loved it, when i woke up i was a lovely colour, my friend uses Tantrick but I found this to be more orange than brown so was extremely happy with the colour of solglo.
once the trainer told me Solglo had won spray tanning Liquid of the year I knew I had to have a kit, i called United beauty and spoke to the solglo rep who sent me some information and now i have my kit arriving tommorow im so exicited.:lol:

Wish me luck

Leah xxxx

I have used solglo for 3 years and i love it. Only today i have done 7 spray tans and tomorrow got 4 booked in already !!!, they are walking out the door.
I have used the old product also and i was worried about the change of products to %,s but its great my clients love it i only use 8% as i feel this give you the best natural looking tan, I also find solglo customer service good , i only wish they did more of a retail line as they use to and it came with a nice display stand .

Hi I bought and trained with sol glo in 2004, and found it to be a great product, and as some of you have already mentioned the colour result is very natural looking.
Give it a go!!

Before spending your money on the training check if it is fully accredited and if you decide to change brands in the future that your qualification will cover you to use other brands,
some companies that train you and give you a certificate don't tell you that you will only be insured to use their brand of solution and machines hth

Hey

I have just ordered myself a tanning machine from Shadez and am now deciding who to do my training with and which products to start using. Solglo is definatly on my short list, as is Sienna X and a few others. There are so many different companies I just dont know who to choose!!

Latest posts

Back