Some colour advise needed for tomorrow morning please :0)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hi
I have a client who has 3.000nc (rusk) all over she is very grey at front , she has the frankee cut.
She wants a red shade to her hair, I've explained may have to do a mild bleach bath to lighten a little and was then going to use 4.62 when I was in Sallys today I bought a clairol colour 3m which is a lovely colour (3.6) equviliant so this would be good as it's her base colour at present, do u think I will still need to bleach bath first or shall I just go straight in with the 3m?? Also do u think it matters if I was to use a different brand base 3 to add to the root to ensure root coverage and no root glow??
Hope that makes sense lol!!
If any of you wonderful geeks can help to make me certain which may be best option that would be fab!!
Thanking you xxx

hey, its too dark to show the red tone, you will still get root glow! so yes u will nedd to bleach bath it up to get some of the depth out. im not familiar with rusk or clairol, sorry! hth
Hi
I have a client who has 3.000nc (rusk) all over she is very grey at front , she has the frankee cut.
She wants a red shade to her hair, I've explained may have to do a mild bleach bath to lighten a little and was then going to use 4.62 when I was in Sallys today I bought a clairol colour 3m which is a lovely colour (3.6) equviliant so this would be good as it's her base colour at present, do u think I will still need to bleach bath first or shall I just go straight in with the 3m?? Also do u think it matters if I was to use a different brand base 3 to add to the root to ensure root coverage and no root glow??
Hope that makes sense lol!!
If any of you wonderful geeks can help to make me certain which may be best option that would be fab!!
Thanking you xxx

Thanks would it be ok to use different brand when mixing up extra base for grey application? I don't have thR same brand for thR colour I really would like to use (3.6)
If I use the 4.62 I'll have to lighten up a level with the bleach bath won't I as it's base 3 at the mo x

yep will be fine, just lift a shade, but may grab a little so keep an eye! x
Thanks would it be ok to use different brand when mixing up extra base for grey application? I don't have thR same brand for thR colour I really would like to use (3.6)
If I use the 4.62 I'll have to lighten up a level with the bleach bath won't I as it's base 3 at the mo x

Latest posts

Back