Something different

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranqbeauty

Reaction score
sorry you proberbly have heard this a thousand times but I NEED SOMETHING DIFFRENT for my advertising, i have done leaflet drops, newspapers i have a big poster in my living room window, and i am still not getting the business i really want. I am mobile and do every treatment going, can anyone give me any fantastic, superb and brilliant ideas, i am getting so fed up. Or is this the credit crunch? :cry:

Do you have a website and are you on T'internet? I am mobile and I get pretty much all my business from my website and the rest I get through word of mouth from ppl who I have got from my website! I am on all the free advertising sites too and they are great! Carl (Extensionize on here) did my website and I love love love it! He also designed my logo which is my avatar.

I am sure that there are hundreds of suggestions that other ppl with have but this is what has worked for me. There are also a few other geeks who design websites (I think Ruth Mills does) and who may be able to help you. I would get a professionally (sp) designed site though rather than a free one as I think they get picked up better by the search engines and they look different whereas if you use a free template they tend to look all samey in the end.

Here is my website if you want a look-see!

www.lucysmobilebeauty.com

Good luck

Lxxxxxxx

Local ad on radio

Ad on side/back of car.....very inexpensive

Latest posts

Back