SP lash clients eyes stinging...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sameeel

Reaction score
Ive had a call from client who i did EE infill a week ago for... she says her eyes keep stinging... HELP!!...
Im concerned removing might make worse because the harsh remover... she didnt say they were red or swollen, just keep stinging,...
Starts after showers, but also just comes and goes periodically throughout the day...:sad:

She was ok 5ish weeks ago after 1st set albeit an eye waterer, this time we managed to combat the eye watering but now this :(....

Please help/ advise....

Thankyou XXX

Anyone please? X

Take them off!
We always tell our clients if they have any irritation to come straight back, Have their lashes removed and then seek medical advice.
The remover shouldn't be "harsh" I don't quite understand what you mean by that?
It definatley wouldn't be as strong as the glue?
Maybe you could remove most of the lashes with tweezers if that does worry you though?

Don't forget people can become allergic to something they've always used over-night.
We also reccomend that if they'd like to come back and try again we'll give them a patch test with our sensitive glue.

With Love,
Lou x

Thanks Lou, I've never had to remove any and was told because of the acetone in the remover it's quite harsh on the eyes for removal :/

Latest posts

Back