spa manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundial

Reaction score
Could anyone please go through the steps for the spa manicure, I am treating a friend tomorrow and because I only practiced once on the foundation course and the video that comes with the pack was usa style I have forgotton most of it, I will be on a spa training day in march when the creative move in glasgow is complete, but until then would love to get it right for tomorrow, I will be using the heated mitts:hug: :hug:

sundial said:
Could anyone please go through the steps for the spa manicure, I am treating a friend tomorrow and because I only practiced once on the foundation course and the video that comes with the pack was usa style I have forgotton most of it, I will be on a spa training day in march when the creative move in glasgow is complete, but until then would love to get it right for tomorrow, I will be using the heated mitts:hug: :hug:

Step 1 - Remove enamel and soak nails in CitraSoak
Step 2 - Remove, apply Exfoliating Crystals up to elbow and Crystal Activator up to elbow massaging as you go
Step 3 - place hands in plastic bag and place in warming mitts
Step 4 - remove - massage last of crystals in and remove any excess
Step 4 Massage to elbow using Finishing Lotion
Step 5 - Meticulous Manicure and Polish (manicure can also be done after hands are removed from Citra Soak)

Did this very quickley - but this is the gist HTH's :!:

Mrs Geek said:
Step 1 - Remove enamel and soak nails in CitraSoak
Step 2 - Remove, apply Exfoliating Crystals up to elbow and Crystal Activator up to elbow massaging as you go
Step 3 - place hands in plastic bag and place in warming mitts
Step 4 - remove - massage last of crystals in and remove any excess
Step 4 Massage to elbow using Finishing Lotion
Step 5 - Meticulous Manicure and Polish (manicure can also be done after hands are removed from Citra Soak)

Did this very quickley - but this is the gist HTH's :!:
Thank you so much, I found the little leaflet that comes with the spa manicure and it gave my memory a kick, the spa mani went really well with the client wanting more:D so feeling a bit more confident. Thanks for your reply and Happy New Year:hug:

Latest posts

Back