Specials for September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anastasia Vasic

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wonder what specials to go for in September. Can't think of anything new. Any ideas? thanks

Hi guys, just wonder what specials to go for in September. Can't think of anything new. Any ideas? thanks

I am also thinking about what to do for my September monthly offer!

How about choosing a treatment that isnt that popular to encourage clients to try it whilst discounted!?

I am thinking about doing a special on Aqua Detox as I cant remember the last time a client had it done (probably about 3 years ago!!) :irked:
I usually charge £25, but might go for £15 or £18!

What is your least popular treatments?

Love Emma x:hug:x

My least popular treatments are detox full body wrap and deluxe spa mani and de-luxe spa pedi, hot stone massage. I think because they are quite expensive. It's a good idea to start pushing them. Maybe I should do something like book a full body wrap and receive a free mini facial. While the wrap is on i can do the facial. Yep, thats what I'll go for. And maybe free eye lash tint with each deluxe pedi or mani. What do you guys think? Any other ideas?

Great Idea - much better than discounting!

1 of my offers for this month is a 'Mother's Freedom Package' which is a selection of mini treatments for a good price. Went in the local paper today & we've had loads of response & bookings for it :)

1 of my offers for this month is a 'Mother's Freedom Package' which is a selection of mini treatments for a good price. Went in the local paper today & we've had loads of response & bookings for it :)

Thats sounds good,
What mini treatments does it include and how much is the package?

Thats sounds good,
What mini treatments does it include and how much is the package?

Here you are:

‘Mother’s Freedom’ Pamper Package
After your ‘Mother’s Freedom’ Pampering you will feel & look
*Totally relaxed & serene after your Deep Cleansing Facial
*Groomed and glamorous after your Mini Manicure
*Lighter on your feet after your invigorating spa Mini Pedicure
*Recharged & invigorated after your Exfoliating Body Scrub

This 2 hour Pampering is only £40 - normally £79.50

This is just 1 of my current promos. Those on my newsletter mailing list will have had their newsletter sent out yesterday.

If anyone else wants to receive a newsletter, then just sign up on my website (link in sig. line). They will then start getting them from next month.

Here you are:

‘Mother’s Freedom’ Pamper Package
After your ‘Mother’s Freedom’ Pampering you will feel & look
*Totally relaxed & serene after your Deep Cleansing Facial
*Groomed and glamorous after your Mini Manicure
*Lighter on your feet after your invigorating spa Mini Pedicure
*Recharged & invigorated after your Exfoliating Body Scrub

This 2 hour Pampering is only £40 - normally £79.50

This is just 1 of my current promos. Those on my newsletter mailing list will have had their newsletter sent out yesterday.

If anyone else wants to receive a newsletter, then just sign up on my website (link in sig. line). They will then start getting them from next month.

Great specials! For me mini treatments (specials) go very well too, but I want people to come and have more expensive treatments also. It's important not to have those kind great deals all the time. It is better to have it as a rear treat, a few times a year, quiet times, like after Christmas and during the summer.

WOW i want all of that for just £40.001 thats excellent!

How about something wintery (i make up my own words!)

I dont know, as its getting colder and darker sooner is there a 'comforting' treatment.. im assuming predi's are going to be less popular soon as the winter draws in!

Sorry if i was no help.. im a lay person!

Hugs
Hannah
X

WOW i want all of that for just £40.001 thats excellent!

How about something wintery (i make up my own words!)

I dont know, as its getting colder and darker sooner is there a 'comforting' treatment.. im assuming predi's are going to be less popular soon as the winter draws in!

Sorry if i was no help.. im a lay person!

Hugs
Hannah
X

There sure is.... October is when I start doing special promos on our chocolate treatments. ALWAYS go down a storm :green:

i always have a special on, people like to think they are getting a deal. packages seem to go well. this month we're doing a vip package and you get a spray tan, a full set of nails and an eyebrow wax for £55. next months will be a relaxing facial with either an indian head massage or a back massage for 40 or 45.

Latest posts

Back