Splits in Nail Plate by Side Walls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julesheath

Reaction score
:cry: I just arrived home to meet my best customer on the driveway. She is the ultimate in perfect customers. Wears rubber gloves, uses oil etc after maintenance and has the most beautiful hands. But tonite she showed me her nails (which I must add were very long and natural after the removal of l&p overlay about three weeks ago) which were manicured and then painted with a coating of Star GF21 Quattro Gel. But there are cracks in the nail plate right at the edges of the side walls. They are were not there when we removed the overlay of l&p and I have used Gel on her before :!: I don't know what has caused these little splits and don't know how best to treat them. She wanted me to try and stop her catching them on clothing etc. and causing an extreme tear to the nail:sad: Has anyone else come across this problem. I know she looks after her nails and couldn't have caused the splits herself as they are in about 4 or 5 of her different nails....:Scared:

Latest posts

Back