SPMU and microblading business advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all been microblading for a few months and done a few happy clients. Then took the plunge and just finished my level 4vtct in micropigmentation. I have been offered one day a week (a Monday) at my local tattoo studio but I am just not getting any bites at all.

Any advice for building things up? Do I spread myself across a few places to get the best pool for marketing? Which would end up being really pricey because of licences or do I find one place that can take me six days a week?

I am based in Kent and travelled 300 miles to train with the best school I could do feeling daily disheartened that I could have made a huge expensive mistake

Look on therapy rooms. They have loads of places to rent.
I would go for one place 6 days a week

I'd advise getting a portable sink, they're a bit pricey but it opens you up to so many more potential rooms to rent. As for getting more bites, people need pictures. If your portfolio is small people might be unsure about booking with you, it's on their face after all. Find yourself some models or look on salon guinea pig and get some more images so people will feel confident booking with you :) I also ran an offer when I first started microblading (£175 instead of £250) which helped.

I'd advise getting a portable sink, they're a bit pricey but it opens you up to so many more potential rooms to rent. As for getting more bites, people need pictures. If your portfolio is small people might be unsure about booking with you, it's on their face after all. Find yourself some models or look on salon guinea pig and get some more images so people will feel confident booking with you :) I also ran an offer when I first started microblading (£175 instead of £250) which helped.
Hi, do you work from home? I want to set up treatment room in my house and I need some advice and info please
Thanks
Kate

Latest posts

Back