SPMU training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloelou

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been interested in SPMU training for a long time but only now in a financial position to do so. I have been looking into several companies and I think have narrowed it down to 2. Noveau and Katy Jobbins. They both have their pros and cons. The thing I liked about Katy is that it is 1-1 training over a week but Noveu offer a complete package from beginner to elite with only £1000 difference. Has anyone trained with either of these and can offer advice? Also I know Noveau offer a level 4 meaning if industry regulation comes into play I will be more then qualified to continue working. Please help lol!

I trained with Naomi at The Clinical Academy. Great training, support and at the end of a call or text. They also do several packages. I popped in before i signed up to see if I felt comfortable with them. They answered all my questions and felt no pressure to go with them.
Good luck in your decision. It's a tough one!

Hello everyone. I have been interested in SPMU training for a long time but only now in a financial position to do so. I have been looking into several companies and I think have narrowed it down to 2. Noveau and Katy Jobbins. They both have their pros and cons. The thing I liked about Katy is that it is 1-1 training over a week but Noveu offer a complete package from beginner to elite with only £1000 difference. Has anyone trained with either of these and can offer advice? Also I know Noveau offer a level 4 meaning if industry regulation comes into play I will be more then qualified to continue working. Please help lol!

hiya hunny. ive just done all my training with cosmetic couture in salford quays, it was amazing.. the price was one of the best that i have seen nd the training center was ace, i did all my training and even did the new Act fast course, apparently its the new requirment for next year it was all inc in the price, im now fully qualified, first aid trained, on the Ara register, fully insured and have an online chemist so i can buy all the legal numbing creams and adrenaline, they were really good and had one to one training with the founders of the center.. i looked around so much but im defo happy with my choice. claire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Claire, thank you for the reply. Unfortunately living in Andover that place is a little too far out for me. I have found another salon I liked based in London. I won't be doing the course until April due to money anyway so I have a while to find the right one :) x

i paid 4k plus vat - inc the kit and ACT FAST course. i spoke to leanne there. 01618323236 ext 8
think microblading course was 2k plus vat.

Hi Claire, thank you for the reply. Unfortunately living in Andover that place is a little too far out for me. I have found another salon I liked based in London. I won't be doing the course until April due to money anyway so I have a while to find the right one :) x

awe what a shame. good luck hope it all goes well. x

Thank you Hun. I did try to look on their web page but it wasn't loading unfortunately x

Latest posts

Back