Sponsoring a pageant contestant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautIsh

Reaction score
I currently sponsor someone for hair & makeup for her bikini athlete competitions and its been brilliant so I was considering sponsoring maybe a beauty pageant contestant and was wondering if anyone else has done this and how is the best way to do it?
Do I stick to just hair and makeup on the day like I do now or do I offer my full list of services on the day or my full list of services over the whole time in return for advertising etc :)

I had some approach me Regarding sponsoring them and providing hair and makeup and I turned it down as it was a real con.

No only do you have to provide hair and makeup for free you also have to pay in the region of £500 + for advertising in their 'magazine' cover your own travel expenses, accommodation and be at the beck and call if model and pageant company.

It's a complete con.

Spend your money and time else where

Oh no such a shame. The bikini athlete who I do, only asks for me to do her hair and makeup on the day in return she tags me in everything and is constantly sharing my page etc plus has become a brilliant friend. :)

Latest posts

Back