Spray Tan Face Only

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanners

Reaction score
Hi

I spray tan myself using a T200 but at times I only want to only tan my face (as it fades quicker) but leave the rest of my body. It seems such a hassle to get my machine out to then clean it all out for the sake of a 3 second face spray!

I was wondering if any of you have any tips on how to simply do the face only using the solution but without the machine. I was thinking of putting some solution in one of those plastic squirty bottles, quick spray and hey presto!..... but I am concerned in case it does not go right and I end up with my face looking brown and spotty! Another thought was putting gloves on and tipping the bottle and applying the solution like you would a moisturiser and too afraid to try... just in case!!!!

Any advice!

Buy the Tantrick Essence of Summer pump, perfect face tans!!!!!

Buy the Tantrick Essence of Summer pump, perfect face tans!!!!!

Thankyou! I had a look at their website and can't see it! Can you please send me a link if possible!

Ooh yes thats what ive got and i sprayed someones back tonight who was having a manicure but didnt know i now did spray tanning and was wearing a backless dress tomorrow.
She was quite tanned from the lovely weather we have had except her back so i gave her a good spritz with the eos .
Its a lovely fine spray you can build it up or spray on more at once. After a shower waft it all over your body and also use it to maintain a spraytan.
I think i am right in saying its the same solution as what professionals use in their guns.

Latest posts

Back