Spray tan help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynsey

Reaction score
Hi

Im looking for advice please

Im looking to do a spary tan course to try and make some extra cash this year and dont know where to start can anyone help me?

Ive seen lots of courses advertised online but not sure of there scams or not

also what is the best spray tan product on the market just now?
what the best machine to invest in ?

any help would be great :):)

if you type in spray tanning into the search bar at the top then loads of info will come up. There are so many companies to train with. Everyone has their own preference but this will probably confuse you even more. you should be looking to do an accredited course which means if you wanted to change brand then you can. I use sienna x another good company is Tantrick. If you pm Collin he can help you with the Tantrick side of things.
Good luck with it xxx

Sienna x is a good product and very popular has good publicity
xxx

Does anyone know if Nouvatan is popular??

Does anyone know if Nouvatan is popular??

A few geeks on here use it. What you need to be doing is trying them out on yourself. You will get a better idea of what you like and what you dont x

i gave tried most tans on the market , wanting the best for myself and clients , is the far better option in my and my clients eyes xx and dawn will answer all questions with genuine answeres ... u can buy a sample size £5. i think that will do 2.5 tans . i get 25 to 30 out of a ltr and charge £12 to £18 a tan 3 ltrs is . free postage. work out the math :D and good luck , i also find it fades evenly my clients love it and my guiniepig friens loved this the best ..xx Elisa

Last edited:
Everyone has their own preferences.I would email all the companies that you can and ask for samples.Some give them free some dont.

Then you need to try the samples on different people and get their feedback on colour and how long it lasted for,did it fade evenly(though this can sometimes be down to the client not following aftercare)

You can buy the spray tanning kit,do the training and then I would seriously think before investing in gallons of solution about deciding what you want to use for your business.

It is also very important to think about how well known your tanning provider is.I hate to say this but it's a sad fact that a lot of clients will want a certain brand and the more well known ones at that.Not because they are better necessarily but because they THINK because it's well known and their friends use it etc that it's the one to have.

So it may be worthwhile offering 2 or more options.The more appeal you have to potential clients the more successful you will be in your new business venture.HTH a little

IMO definitely give B&Q a call....best solution known to mankind...the longevity of there Canadian pine is simply unbeatable and eradicates woodworm to boot :wink2:

....other than that hit the search bar top right of the screen and there's thousands of threads on this topic

Best of luck with your new venture :hug:

Latest posts

Back